· Measures temperature with a 30cm (11.81inch) stainless steel probe sensor for the probe version.
· Long wireless range up to 300 feet (100 meters) in open areas
· Transmits readings every 77 seconds
· IP65 waterproof
When paired with a GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway:
· View temperature reading on the Live Data page of the WS View app (requires the gateway and your phone is using the same Wi-Fi network)
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the app.
· Battery level information displayed on the WS View App
When paired with a Weather Station Console (HP2551/HP3500/HP3501):
· View temperature data in real-time on the Display
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the console.
When uploaded to Ecowitt Weather Server:
· View current temperature data & history records & graph on the website
· Receive email alerts from the server
· Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, or computer by visiting the website
Power: 1x1.5V AA battery (not included)
Frequency: 433 / 868 / 915 MHz depending on location
Wireless Txing power: 5 ~ 10 dbm depending on sensor working region.
Sensor reporting interval: 77 seconds
Sensing temperature: - 40~60C (40~140F)