· Detects the moisture level of the nearby leaf or plant.
· Long wireless range up to 300 feet (100 meters) in open areas
· Transmits readings every 79.5 seconds
· LCD screen display for current reading.
When paired with a GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway:
· View leaf wetness reading on the Live Data page of the WS View app (requires the gateway and your phone is using the same Wi-Fi network)
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the app.
· Battery level information displayed on the WS View App
When paired with a Weather Station Console (HP2551/HP3500/HP3501):
· View leaf wetness data in real-time on the Display
· Up to 8 channels supported. Channel names can be edited on the console(for HP2551 only).
When uploaded to Ecowitt Weather Server:
· View current moisture data & history records & graph on the website
· Receive email alerts from the server
· Remote monitoring with smart phone, laptop, or computer by visiting the website
Power: 1x1.5V AA battery(not included)
Frequency: 433 / 868 / 915 MHz depending on location (North American: 915 MHz; Europe: 868MHz; Other areas: 433MHz)
Wireless transmitting range: 100M (300feet)
Sensor reporting interval: 79.5 seconds
Sensing moisture: 0~99%; Accuracy: +-10%
Waterproof level: IP66